New Petition Regarding Documentary
There is a new petition online which is titled ‘End the Defamation of Michael Jackson & Pronounce His Innocence’ and it already has over forty thousand signatures!
The petition reads as follows;
A documentary titled “Leaving Neverland” is planned to debut to 40,000 people at the Sundance Film Festival. The film’s creators, Wade Robson & James Safechuck, filed two cases against Michael’s estate. They were dropped due to a lack of evidence. They also testified under oath that Jackson never harmed them. Due to this case, Robson is bankrupt. The producer of the film is Dan Reed. This film is based on the falsified claims of molestation by the hands of Michael Jackson. As Michael’s innocence was proven by a court of law and a 10 year FBI investigation, this is legally considered defamation of character. This mendacious documentary should NOT see the light of day.
We would also like to take this opportunity to recap on the email addresses you may need if you would like to complain about this documentary.
- Sundance – firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- HBO – firstname.lastname@example.org
- HBO – Richard Plepler (CEO) email@example.com
- UK Channel 4 – Tweet to director of programming Ian Katz @iankatz1000
- UK Channel 4 coordinator Ethel Mercedes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan Reed (Director) – email@example.com
If you would like to share your letters with other fans. Please feel free to send them to us and we will publish a selection.
Source: MJWN with special thanks to one of Michael’s fans. (You know who you are! 😃)