More Details On Game
Following Ubisoft’s vague press conference, the Video Games Examiner managed an interview with Felicia Williams, who gave a few additional details.
1. The game is aimed at replicating the best of Michael Jackson’s performances, from the environments to his iconic dance moves and music.
2. While you’d expect the game to launch for Xbox 360’s Kinect and Sony’s Playstation Move, it will also be available for the Wii, PSP, and DS.
3. Ubisoft had wanted to develop this title prior to Jackson’s passing, but were waiting on the core technology (aka Kinect/Move) to be made available.
4. Ubisoft is planning to support the game post-release with DLC.
5. The game will comprise singing and dancing, frequently both at the same time.
6. Ubisoft is advertising Michael Jackson: The Video Game as a “performance game, basically the next plateau of music gaming.”
The release date is yet to be announced.
Source: Examiner.com & MJWN
Leave a comment