At last justice is seen to be done in the long awaited court case brought by Daniel Kapon against Michael.The lawsuit brought against Michael by a twenty-two year old man whose testimony was characterised as “the ravings of an unbalanced celebrity stalker” by Michael’s lawyers, was dismissed Monday after the plaintiff failed to show up for the start of his trial.
Kapon claimed that Michael had systematically abused and tortured him from the age of two and his allegations were so ridiculous that the judge, who was to try the case, had previously dropped many of the allegations. Added to this, Kapon was deposed for the trial last December, and made such outrageous claims that his lawyer asked the judge to remove him from the case.
The judge granted a motion filed by Kapon’s most recent attorney, Barry Fischer, to be relieved as counsel. Fischer said that he hadn’t heard from Kapon since November and didn’t know whether he is “ill, dead or simply refusing to respond.”
The lawyer filed a missing persons report with the L.A. Police Department on January 3rd and attached it to his request to step down.
At the time, Kapon testified that he fathered Michael’s two oldest children, Prince and Paris, by artificial insemination, and that his mother swapped vows with the entertainer multiple times. Elizabeth Taylor, Celine Dion, Elton John, Paul McCartney, Beyoncé Knowles and Diana Ross were among the guests at their various weddings, Kapon said. He also added that his mother was in the ‘Thriller’ video, and Michael later fell “madly in love” with her.
“He was obsessed with geniuses and blood lines and he told me that he wanted to continue my blood line, which he believed to be related to the Rothschilds,” Kapon said.